Fri. March 9th. 5 pm and 7:30pm
Tickets may be purchased at the show’s on-site Box Office on the day of the show.
BOX OFFICE PRICES:
Family Pass: – Not available at the Box Office.
Online Sales end 2 hours before showtime.
- Discounted tickets are sold online and include applicable service and convenience fees.*
- All seating is General Admission. Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Pre-Show activities begin 1 hour before showtime.
- Pre-Show Activities include Pony Rides, Camel Rides, Face Painting, Petting Zoo, and Bounce House.
- Doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
- *Free Kids Tickets may have been distributed throughout your area in convenience stores, fast food restaurants, and other retailers. A Free Kids Ticket will allow 1 Child (Under 14 yrs) Free entry when accompanied by a paid Adult. Children must be accompanied by adults and can not be left unattended.
- Rain will not cause the show to be canceled. In the event of severe weather, the show may be canceled or rescheduled.
- For more info call (941) 894-0430*
- *Children under 2 are free. Children ages 2 to 13 must have a ticket and be accompanied by an adult.
*Service/Convenience Fees are necessary to cover the costs of Credit Card Processing, Security, and other Web-Related costs. Services fees are non-refundable.
*Phone Support available during regular business hours. 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
*Free Kids Tickets may be used for admission by children ages 2 to 13. Free Kids Tickets are only valid when accompanied by a paid adult.